ALL ACCOR

ALL ACCOR
Book, stay, enjoy. That's ALL.com

Saturday 14 January 2017

A dream sailing vacation in Cuba

If I win Lotto, no, make that when I win Lotto, I'm going to get together with a group of friends and go sailing, very gently, around the coast of Cuba.

I only made that decision this week when a press release dropped into my email inbox.

I visited Cuba a few years ago and loved it, but my sailing skills are non-existent and I get seasick on the Manly ferry.

With Cuba on the verge of an American invasion and being named on many lists as one of the hottest destinations for 2017, I'd like to get there sooner rather than later for my second, and possibly final, visit.

The Moorings offers charters of luxury yachts with a crew: a gourmet chef, captain and a dedicated local tour guide.

Apparently, you can explore undiscovered bays or stop off at Hemingway’s two favourite Havana watering hotels, La Floridita and La Bodeguita del Medio.

The Cuba all-inclusive holiday aboard a Moorings 5800 yacht is said to pair the best of Cuban sailing with a focus on the people and culture that make the destination so captivating.

Most days, you'll disembark the yacht to soak up the local entertainment and attractions with your personal guide, but you'll also enjoy some smooth day and sunset sailing in Cuba's warm climate and pristine cruising grounds.

Music, food, dance, exploring. The lot.

An all-inclusive Cuba Crewed Yacht vacation includes all onshore activities and meals, as well as spacious accommodations aboard a premium air-conditioned 58-foot sail catamaran, professional captain and chef, gourmet meals, drinks and a full selection of water toys. Prices start at from $40,110 for up to 10 people for seven nights (that's around $4000 per person).

The press release sold me. Now all I need is 40 grand and nine volunteers.

For more information visit http://www.moorings.com.au/cuba-yacht-charters

or contact 1800 553 720 or sales@moorings.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment